Ideas for Your Financial Well-Being
- Budgeting 101 for College Students: devise a tactical plan for your financial well-being. We’ll give you some tips on how to live within that budget, and a sample monthly budget spreadsheet that you can download and tailor for yourself.
- Opening a Checking Account: To safe-keep the hard-earned money. Your father’s brick and mortar bank is a financial relic of the past. We recommend a bank that pays 0.15% APR/interest and offers free access to your cash at any ATM world wide.
- Best Online Savings Account: For those of you with decent sum of money, we recommend a savings account that pays 1.25% APR/interest.
- Applying for a Credit Card: Build your credit with the right credit cards. The intent is not to carry a balance, rather to use it as an alternative to cash, so you can earn points towards a cash rebate or miles/points towards free travel, and build your credit history.
- Saving for a Rainy Day: Is three months of salary really enough for an emergency fund?
- Buying a Home: Taking the big step? Let’s do it right.
Articles without links are works in progress.
Follow us on facebook to be notified when new articles are posted.